PSEO Process for Shared CTE Courses
- Minnesota West Contracted PSEO Process for Shared CTE High School Courses
- Schools advertise the course to students and determine who will enroll. *Note that Minnesota West is responsible for determining student eligibility.
- Identified students complete the online Minnesota West application. *If students have already applied, either for a PSEO or REACH (CIS) class, they do not need to reapply.
- Schools send high school transcripts and Accuplacer or ACT test scores to Minnesota West for each student enrolling to Theresa.Ireland@mnwest.edu.
- Minnesota West registers the students in the shared CTE course.
- Minnesota West sends a class roster and final billing to the schools two weeks after the course starts.
For a more complete set of instructions, please click here.