Minnesota West Contracted PSEO Process for Shared CTE High School Courses
- Schools advertise the course to students and determine who will enroll.
- Identified students complete the online Minnesota West application. * If students have already applied, but have not completed their Personal Empowerment through Student Awareness training through D2L, their registrations will be delayed.
- Schools send high school transcripts and Accuplacer or ACT test scores to Minnesota West for each student enrolling to Theresa.Ireland@mnwest.edu.
- Minnesota West registers the students in the shared CTE course.
- Minnesota West sends a class roster and final billing to the schools two weeks after the course starts.